Friday, August 12, 2005

xXx

... State of the Union was a pretty damn good movie. I just finished with it, and it really wasn't all that bad and it was full of pretty cool action with lots of guns which we all love. Nevertheless, it still had a lot of that "hero of story is superman and doesn't get shot ever". I mean, c'mon... stray bullets have to hit them sooner or later.

Psychology class was cancelled today... I got to work late because I fell back asleep after taking a nap and waking up to turn off the alarm and layed back down. Work was boring... same as always, but we took some pictures this time. I'm going to upload them I guess, along with some other things that I've taken. I had Burger King for dinner.

What a boring day, tomorrow's not going to be too much better... I have to fix my damn car battery connection, and we have the DeZ match tomorrow night. Other than that, I have to register at 7 in the morning (setting alarm now) and nothing else is planned. Boring....

No comments: