Monday, August 01, 2005

Parking Tickets/Violations

... suck ass. The inspiration for today's post came after reading AJ's rommmate's blog regarding the "no parking on ninth and sherman on the first thursday of every month april-november between the hours of 8AM - 5PM." Well, at exactly 10:30 AM of July 30th (Friday) I was cited by officer # 67645 Padilla, for: "Violation #11: Curb/Wrong Way" for a total penalty of $20.

,,!,, (that's a middle finger up yours SLO Parking)

Fuck you. I live in a fucking dead-end of a street (almost like a court) without a fucking turnaround at the end, and my car is low to the fucking ground. I'm not going to fucking turn around or back into my parking spot every damn time I come home. Fuck off...

Well I haven't posted for a long time, because I've been way too lazy to do so and it is really hard to be able to get the "right" conditions to 1.) allow me to post and 2.) give me the motivation. Mostly it is because of number 1, because every damn time I want to post, Apollo is annoying the fuck out of me and I end up playing with him on my bed until I feel so tired I just turn the lights off and go to bed. Other distractions get in the way as well, such as Ban IMing me late at night and distracts me, or I'm simply too busy. I mean, no one reads this blog and it's only for my own personal bookkeeping right???

Either way. Since the last post, some things have gone on... Anthropology class is over. I wonder what I got in that class, probably ended up with a B or B+. Psychology is still going. 4 days a week at 9 in the freaking morning. Work at the bowling alley is the same, actually that's a lie. It hasn't been the same. It's been a cluster-fuck of kids from the Church Camp, Upward Bound, Summer Advising, SLO high school kids, and other assortments of kids visiting Cal Poly. Busy as hell, but whatever, it keeps me busy. I finally started back bowing, but my finger just isn't what it used to be. It's weird, it gets really sore after bowling (like right now) but doesn't seem to be in the extreme pain that it used to be in, but it does still hurt when agitated. Hopefully I'm working my way back.

I'm going to Vegas! Come the beginning of September, it's a trip down to The Strip for the annual Pimps 'n Hoes party! This is going to fucking rock my socks off. Erik was the person who asked if I wanted to go with his friends from work who is setting most of it up. Adam here in town will also be going with us as well, other than that I don't know any of the other people yet. Hopefully it shouldn't cost me too much money, and I will get fucking drunk off my ass, SEE lots of T&A, maybe win some money (or just not lose too much), eat at the buffets there, and just have my "summer adventure" to tell. Seems like 2005 is the year to go to Vegas, I know so many people who will be making a trip down this year, plus MTV's "Summer at the Strip" motto which I guess implies they're hanging out there or something dumb.

I seriously think I've been trading my time that I've been spending on running the clan with the amount of time that I ever talk to Kara anymore. I sure do miss her, but the clan is like a band of brothers for me. Scope, Blade, Homicide, Ruin, Ban... all my good buddies and people that we laugh our fucking asses off looking at awesome flash videos online, chatting over AIM or talking on TS, and just kicking the shit out of people in scrims or dicking around in our server. Man these are some good times with the boys, this game is the shit, and so is our team!

I'm supposed to be getting a Raptor hard drive from Erik's asian friend who's got the underground hookups, this will hopefully make a nice boot harddrive and expand my storage space to allow the 120 gig drive to be fully dedicated as a slave and archive of stuff for me.

Mutha fucking car battery. Don't even want to get into that shit... but here's the short version. It died on the Saturday Erik came to down, then like a ghost and out of no where comes back alive. Runs fine for 2 days, and dies on me after I get out of class on Monday... Dan gave me a jump, and I drove it to Napa Auto Parts where I change out the frigging battery on my own after purchasing a $65 battery. How fast are those stupid things supposed to wear out anyways? Well, we'll find out with this new one.

I'm still waiting for 2 e-mails to come back to me. Long story, but I'm lonely.

I like watching movies.

No comments: