Friday, August 05, 2005

5 in a row

... must be some kind of a record. I've blogged 5 days in a row now, and tonight's was actually kind of FORCED because I didn't want to stop the streak.

This water diet sucks. I've given up carbonated, sugar-filled sodas as the beverage that I have with my meals. They are now bottles of water that has been run through the Brita filter attached to my kitchen sink and filled in old Sobe bottles. With this diet, all I have left to do is get my ass up and exercise.

But the real reason for tonight's post:

I finally got up off of my hands, and acted like a man and not a boy. And let me tell you, it turned out pretty well. It started at 11:36 PM, and we exchanged good nights and "call you next week" at 12:23 AM. It was such a weird feeling though, because she was just that easy to talk to. I didn't feel myself struggling to come up with conversation things because she was talking to me as much as I was trying to talk to her. Nevertheless, many similarities were discovered and shared, mostly regarding alcohol and our summers. Well, we'll let this weekend go by us, as she's leaving town and I'm working my sinister six days-in-a-row at work.

Next week..... next week.

No comments: