Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I'm broke

...temporarily anyways. Mom just got my envelope of checks and cash, and Adam just sent out my 2 security deposits from long ago. I got no cash on me, and my savings account and checking is near empty. My Visa card is in the hole by about $30, and my American Express has been in the hole for a long time now, since a while back but it'll be cleared up soon. Wait, check that. It won't be... because...

I bought the airplane ticket for the September Vegas trip today. Booked that flight for 8/2 and return on 8/5. Damn ticket cost me $250+... but according to Erik, driving there and renting a car will cost around $170, so the cost to benefit efficiency is much more in the favor of flying, and they already did it, so wtf... I will too. I need to start saving money. This trip is going to turn out to be expensive, I will need to get Erik to buy some of that stuff for me, he's got a job, hehe.

Pistols range on Wednesday! I will have to remember to bring my camera so Dan can take some sweet pictures of me with a real firearm in my hands, seeing if all of these years of playing light gun games (Duck Hunt, Virtual Cop, Time Crisis, Point Blank, etc) will pay off. Not to mention being able to attach virtual reality to real-life stimulation of the recoil of the gun. It will be sweet!

Movies I've watched in the past week and a half:
- Die Another Day
- Ocean's 12
- After the Sunset
- Assault on Precinct 13

Apollo ate my last cheesy gordita crunch when I ran out to buy a slurpee today. BAD DOG! I need to get myself to the Midstate Fair before it ends, maybe I'll go... Friday morning? Fuck, I'm working everyday this week until I get Sunday off.

I'm on a roll, that's 2 posts in 2 days. Also, WTF is up with this blogger using that big and gay font as the default font when I post? I have to manually switch it to Times... bitches.

No comments: