Wednesday, August 03, 2005

www.calpolysingles.com

... Wow I've really hit a new low. I didn't really realize how lonely, bored, and depressed I've gotten until after I spent roughly an hour, writing profiles and other personal info and uploading 2 pictures for this stupid singles page. (sigh) I guess I'm just looking/waiting that much for something/someone to come along. These summer nights are just going to waste...

Work work work, school school school. The cycle doesn't ever seem to want to end. The only thing that gets me up in the morning is... well, Apollo's annoying barks to get outside to go to the bathroom, and then him destroying my right or left hand with his incessent chewing in an attempt to get my attention to play with/entertain him. Damn you!

I slept in today, I guess that was because I stayed up last night doing absolutely nothing on my computer. I ditched psych class, played sof2, then went to work, came home and took Apollo to the park, came home and made dinner, then played more soft2 and wasted the night away doing nothing while wandering aimlessly on the internet.

Fucking Vegas trip is going to be expensive, as I talked with Dan about all the money we would be spending and such. I really need to start saving.
www.pimpnho.com I have so much shit to spend money on, but the bills just continue to keep coming. Rent, clan server/TS, telephone bill, TV/internet bill, food bill, plus other expenditures such as dog stuff, and other fast food/movies stuff. I can't even save any cash. Just gave mom $200 for fucking insurance too. Christ... I really can't seem to keep up and I have so much stuff I need to buy. New glasses (and get new perscriptions and lens on top of that), stuff for the house, new keyboard, laptop, car stuff, fucking everything. I really need to just work more and spend less.

I cleaned my shoes today at work and can finally wear them again. Brian (Mealy) also stopped by today and that just gave me a reality check of how much it's going to SUCK when school starts in the fall. Man I won't be ready for it at all... after barely pulling through Winter and Spring quarter doing minimum work and this summer filled with laziness, I am going to go through hell with 2 EE classes and 1 CPE class, ALL with LABS. Fuck....

Where is Kara?

No comments: