Monday, August 08, 2005

Weekend Update

... so this weekend was kind of boring. Saturday morning I hung around the house until it was time to go to work at noon, of which was immediately followed by 2 big reservations with little 4-6 year olds running around at the birthday parties until 2:30 when I kicked them out, and came home for a few hours. 5:30 I went back to work (technically 6) and worked for the rest of the night with Amanda. We talked for a long time, played DDR together (that was a bad idea, it got her really hyper), taught her how to bowl (even worse idea, after she got a strike she wouldn't calm down), and then people FINALLY started to come in around 8:30 and stayed busy until we closed at 11. I went and bought dinner (first meal of the day) came home, did nothing, and went to bed.

Today I woke up, did nothing all day, watched X-Games for a bit, played Sof2 and more Sof2 and then cooked dinner, watched TV and took a quick nap, then played more Sof2, walked Apollo and then talked to Mom for 70 minutes.

Shit... psychology midterm coming up on Tuesday. That's gonna suck, but oh well, I don't really care about that class and I'll probably end up with a C or something... I blame it all on the summer and being lazy and how I'm not supposed to really be studying because it's summer. I've got to register for classes on Friday, we'll see what I can get... it's going to be a really hard quarter, so I might not even work at all and will just have to tough it out and not play as much video games, and study in the library and concentrate.

Let's hope this next upcoming week is promising, at least there is high potential... because we'll start with hopefully at least going out once, and then Sunday we'll be going to Great America for Bryan's b-day and seeing Aaron too.

No comments: