Monday, February 28, 2005

I pulled a 929 today...

Yes, a 929. Nine o'clock AM to nine o'clock PM on campus. I'm going to have to make this post short and quick, so I get get my ass to bed to prepare for a hell of a 36 hours (day and a 1/2). Here are some points I wish I had time to post and write about but will just glaze over.

- I got treated to 6 lanes worth of eye-candy from the girls of Alpha Chi Omega on Saturday at work.
- I played poker with Jesus Saturday night.
- I need to fucking stop covering for people at work - rather, I just need to stop working so much altogether.
- I still can't bowl - superglue?
- 4th out of 6 isn't bad, my immune system finally cracked though... hopefully it will hold up and win soon.
- Rangers has been screwed up... we'll see what happens eventually... give it some time.
- Classes have gotten me confused, but we will have to see what I end up taking.
- New idea about what to do with my degree: Sales Engineering (thanks Mike).

And I will end with this quote that I will live by for the next 36 hours:

"Every second of my life that passes right now, unless I have something related to EE 307 in front of my face and new information is entering my brain, I get more and more scared. And let me tell you, I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY scared."

No comments: