Monday, February 21, 2005

My lap hurts... this is very uncomfortable.

...is what I'm saying to him. He just HAS to lay down lengthwise along with my legs, so I'm forced to squeeze them together so he doesn't fall through. Arg, lay sideways! I move him that way, and he looks up at me like, "What?"

Study study study. I really hope I do well on this Stats test. I need to... to make up for those bad quizzes. I have to do a lot more tomorrow. Oh and I still have to finish my stupid 307 homework. Man, these things just never end.

This weekend was okay, didn't do too much. Friday night, just stayed in and watched TV, played SOF2, and went to bed. I got soooo much sleep this past weekend too, it was just sleep in late, eat a late-late lunch and get really full, take a big 2-4 hour nap, wake up, and enjoy the night. I watched Team America last night, and Saturday night I didn't do shit either. Wow, this was really a relaxing weekend, I wish I had more of these. Well, gotta get my shit together for the next few weeks, we're looking at Stat test this week, 307 next week, and most likely 302 the week after that. Time to get things together, this was the last relaxing weekend for a while...

No comments: