Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Why in the fuck does he sleep on my pillow?

I've realized something that will help keep you awake: studying. Well, it's hard to get into the mood, and especially hard to get motivated to start. And also, perhaps the biggest hinderance and hill to climb is the fact that it gets frustrating - VERY frustrating when you can't figure something out. However, when all of the pieces fall into place and the study session goes as well as it possibly could have, you end up staying awake. That's what happened to me anyways, as I force-ably made myself study for the all imporant BJT quiz tomorrow, I got into the "zone" or "flow" and (almost) everything made sense. As I studied and practiced examples, I found myself wide awake. Like I said, this phenomenon doesn't happen very often - the studying tonight happened to be somewhat short, with lots of examples for me to look at and practice with, lots of equations (plug-and-chug) that were used over and over and were the same, oh and did I say it was short and not a lot of material? Too bad it can't always be like this.

Haircut today, feels much better now.

I hope I bowl better tomorrow. Our team's doing okay I suppose, but we only win when someone does really good (and even then, all it takes is for someone to bowl really bad to fuck it all up). How cool would it be if I could win the Intermural Bowling Tournament... I would get my picture taken and be in the Rec Center magazine and I get a cool shirt. Oh well, I'll try my best in a week from today... hopefully they don't oil the lanes and they stay dry, but it's not likely.

Rangers kicking ass, we're doing good in these scrims. Namely because we have lots of good people on... most of them are good anyways. First CT practice this Sunday afternoon, hope it goes well and I need to start making some plans and screenshots for maps.

No time for Dragonball Z Budokai 3, I suppose I need to get my priorities straight and play only when I have the time to (like back in elementry school, only on Fridays and weekends) so to not screw up my grades.

This is going to be one of the first Valentine's Days where I will be lonely and not spending money. Shit, I suppose I should send Kara a card... good thing Mom had that bag full of cards, I'll look into it tomorrow. Other things I also need to send: deposit for the dog plus get the rest of the signatures... and I think something else but I really can't remember.

Oops, I missed Real World tonight. I'm sure I'll catch it later this week. I hope to post more, I really do.

No comments: