Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Good morning America. This is WAY too early...

I'm up, before the crack of dawn even, to continue my studying/reviewing of Stats. I did it to myself though... because had I taken the time yesterday morning, yesterday afternoon, or even earlier this weekend to study what I'm about to do - I could've kept on sleeping. I don't know which one is better, but now is not the time to be contemplating which one was the better allocation of my time.

Just a random thought: what happens when you mix milk and Coke and let it sit there for a while? I know that Coke can dissolve human teeth, and that milk is I think some form of acid or another. Hmmmmm....

Wish me luck on the test, more to come later today or tomorrow with the after-thoughts of the test and my reaction to whether or not I had to do an integration by parts and the details of chapter 6 on the test.

No comments: