Thursday, February 17, 2005

I shot 2 "Turkeys"

Yeah that's right, I shot 2 "Turkeys" with my 13 pound, Maxim bowling ball. Rec Center's Intramural Bowling Tournament was tonight, with 7 male participants (myself included) and 2 females. It was scratch 3 games, winner of guys and girls take home a 2005 Intramural Championship T-shirt. So how did I do? I came in 4th. Here's how I did:

Game 1: 168 (1 turkey), Game 2: 170, Game 3: 205 (1 turkey), Total: 543

Everyone else:

1st: Aris - 637 (+94)
2nd: Paul - 561 (+18)
3rd: Lincy - 548 (+5)
4th: Me - 543 (0)
5th: Dan - 496 (-47)
6th: Russel - 481 (-62)
7th: Jose - 451 (-92)

Man, I didn't come that far from 2nd place! 18 pins, that's basically 1 strike or spare away. I had that 10th frame during the 2nd game where I spared it, but got a fucking 1. I should've been 3rd place. Oh well. Oh yeah and I broke a blister on my thumb too.. good thing I don't have to bowl until next week, gives it time to heal.

Well today was a fucking bad day, until bowling of course. To start off, I didn't finish my 307 homework and was about to turn it in incomplete until Rod told me 307 was cancelled. That was the 2nd best thing that happened to me today. Then I got to school for 302, and realized that homework was fucking due!!! FUCK, I forgot it AGAIN. I have a plan to get credit for it though, however I gotta do it first. Then at league bowling, I rolled slightly (about 10 pins) below my average... my team fucking sucked donkey-balls like no other. No one got a fucking mark until the 8th frame, and no one broke 100 (or 90 even, if my memory is correct). IDIOTS! Then in Stats class I realized I forgot my calculator and couldn't play games. I got home, took a nap, and went back to school for lab. On the bus ride there, we missed 6B but I could've still caught the 5. It turns out that it ran waaaaayyyyy late, and by the time I found out about it and it got to the transit station, I had Rod come pick me up. I got to lab, and it turned out to be CANCELLED. Fucking christ, so then I went to the bowling alley and did the tournament thing. Damn dog is running around like crazy... and I'm spent as well.

No comments: