Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Clan stuff...

Yeah well, we got it over with this past weekend. Long story short, I've made arrangements to get server and TS changed over beginning of April to new clan's, talking with Zarghidas about website design and Wraith is getting ahold of his cousin. I am giving Yogi the website, and will have to buy a new domain name under our new clan's name. Most members are coming, including Wraith and today StingRay told me he would too and is coming back to the game.

Lets do a list like Jaime did:

To be done until Spring Break (in order of events):
- Stats Quiz #4
- EE 347 Lab #7 (and Lab #8 writeup)
- EE 342 Lab #5 writeup
- EE 342 Lab Final
- Stats Study Session
- EE 307 Common Final (Monday night)
- EE 302 Final (Thursday morning 10AM)
- Stats Final (Thursday afternoon 1PM)
- Complete New Clan's form for Zarghidas for website
- Drink like a son of a bitch

Spring Break Plans:
- Work
- Complete the launch of MY New Clan!!!
- Relax and play SoF2 with MY New Clan!!!
- Drink

Spring Quarter:
- EE 335 (ugh... hard physics-like class)
- EE 314 (CRASH!!!)
- ENGL 149 (tech writing... better not be lots of work)
- PHIL 316 (contemporary European philosophy... I love saying that to people, it makes them go "HUH?")
- PE 112 (intermediate bowling with Jeff and Paul, we will kick ass!)
- Work around 15 hours a week (3 shifts)
- Mom and brothers visiting during beginning of quarter

Well I suppose it's bedtime so I can wake up and finish things tomorrow. I need $$$ for the clan and for spending on stuff... stuff = eBay CDs, fast food, lunch on campus, bear claws (yum.... apple... milk...), groceries, bar money, "taxi" money. Guess I gotta keep "looking forward" to work then... ;)

Where is Kara? I miss you.

No comments: