Sunday, March 27, 2005

Goodbye Academic Freedom

Well, the 10 days of academic freedom is over. Those days where I was not held down by the slightest sense of educational obligation won't be seen again until the month of June. Tomorrow is the beginning of Spring Quarter, where it will be a quarter filled with work, EE 335, EE 314, PHIL 316, and ENGL 149. What it WON'T be filled with are labs... no fucking labs bitch! It is an engineer's dream. If only I was taking 12 units, haha... no... a full 16 I believe.

To sum up Spring Break:
- Completion of New Clan (website up - though not complete, server up with damage/weapons, TS up - though not with image, even recruitment first member)
- Sitting around and eating, sleeping, playing.
- Spending quality time with Apollo
- Work
- Applebee's and Hostage with EA and Sand
- Poker night at Mason's

That was the jist of it, nothing else really special. Grades for the quarter turned out a 2.575 GPA... B's and C's. What can I say... my head just wasn't in the school mode. I doubt this next quarter will be any better but I'll try my best and try not to work so much. We'll see how tired I get on Mondays after class and work. Bye bye academic freedom..... fin

No comments: