Thursday, March 31, 2005

Laker Suck

Plain as that, I hate them. Why? Because I'm a die-hard Kings fan. They are gay, their players are gay, and most of all - Laker fans are gay.

K, moving onto other things that are not as obvious. A different change in my school schedule. Still have 335, which seems gay because the teacher just goes so fast in class... then again it's only been 1 day. We shall see tomorrow whether or not that's a trend. Astronoy is actually not that bad, quite interesting so far with facts about planets and stars. I'm just afraid about the physics portion of it... but then again, it's not really a physics class, it's an astronomy class. At least there's no homework or extra reading I should be doing yet. 314 isn't that bad, just keeping up with Helen Yu's accent (which actually seems to be quite proper and she even makes jokes) and her handwriting is very good too. No homework yet... lets souble check that. Aha! I will be assigned tomorrow, and due in a week. So so far, only 335 assigment. Hopefully I'll get the e-permit tomorrow from Yu. 316 is pretty good, I just need to stay on top of the reading. Fab is funny... although sometimes I don't know what she's saying or understand her jokes because it's too political/intellectual. Anyways, those are my 14 units, oh yeah and Bowling. Me and Jeff are in the same team and we won our first game with 2 other people. Classes this quarter shouldn't be that bad as long as I stay on top of it all. We got today off for Cesar Chavez day... then again, EVERY Thursday is Cesar Chavez day for me this quarter! Tuesday will be called... well I dunno what I'll call it but I'll love it.

What else... yeah I guess I should start going on a diet. I need to eat healthier. I've had a salad the last 2 days, and need to just stop eating junk food. I saw Michelle again recently - you ask why? Well duh, cause her computer broke again. that's all I'm good for, oh well. I managed to fix it, thank god I have my external hard drive enclosure that allowed me to connect her hard drive from her laptop, after taking it out of the laptop, to my computer to backup. That thing was really screwed up, but it still works I guess.

Um, lessee... Huy turned 21 yesterday, we had fun here at our house. Waiting to see the pics. Mom and brothers coming tomorrow, haven't seen them for over 3 months. Wow time really flies. Well I should go call them now.

No comments: