Monday, April 11, 2005

Drunk Throw Up Count: 3

... but it was worth it. Damn, I said to myself in the shower this morning that I was going to write, and look how long it took me before I finally did it. Wait, I was talking to myself in the shower? That doesn't sound right... I was THINKING to myself in the shower today... much better. Party last night at Darra's was pretty damn good and I had tons of fun, from what I can remember anyways. Lots of people there, ran into a bunch of people I knew, played flip cup and beer pong. Great time, until we got into Andrew's car and started driving anyways. My head was spinning so hard and fluids were making their way up my throat as I struggled against every fiber in my body to not throw up. I made it home, rolled into bed and pulled the trashcan next to me, and between 10 seconds to 2 hours later (who the fuck knows when it happened) I let it all come back out... good thing I got aim, and it was clean with no additional mess to clean up.

I should recap the visit by my mom and brothers last weekend. They got to SLO at around 4 (I thought they were gonna arrive around 2 or something, so I waited at work for a while before they finally showed up). We had fun bowling and watching the Kings destroy LeBron and the Cavs. Then afterwards we came home and mom cooked dinner for all of us, while we played some games on the PS2 and then eventually watched some comedy on my computer and then woke Mom up to watch Hero in chinese. Saturday morning we woke up around 11, and went to get lunch at Firestone's. Then we went and climbed Bishop's peak, and that was really a lot of fun too. Afterwards Mom wanted to bowl AGAIN so we went back and bowled and the brothers played video games and stuff. For dinner we decided to go downtown, and we went to Kona's (of which I've never been before) and it was actually 1/2 way decent of a place. Then we went to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory where Mom bought a candy apple. We came home, and watched The Incredibles. The next morning (Sunday) we woke up in time to watch the Kings game, and at 1/2 time Will and I went to Firestone again to pick up lunch. After coming home, eating, and finishing the game, the family went home. It was nice seeing them after 3+ month of being away from them, but I guess 1 weekend every 3 months is enough, hehe.

I finally got my ass up and done some stuff today that I've been meaning to do. I've gotten an online photo album ddr2nite.myphotoalbum.com and also explored and am sorta addicted to facebook. The clan also played a scrim today vs. pTp (rather, pTpTp... past their prime time players lol) and just plain destroyed them. We are too 1337, and screenshots prove how gosu I am :P

Well, we are off to week #3 of Spring Quarter tomorrow. What the hell do I have to look foward to anyways... nothing right now, except for each upcoming weekend. Oh shit, it's the 11th already... I better order some flowers for Kara. She won't expect this one at all heehee.

No comments: