Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Oooh, I got lipstick on you...

and she wiped it off after giving me a goodbye kiss tonight. Ashley came up to SLO to visit as promised this weekend, but didn't find time to see me until tonight. Her and Leah stopped by at the alley and hung out for a good 1/2 hour and just made some chit chat. She was still the huggable and loveable girl that I remembered her to be. Kinda weird at times... but no one is perfect right?

Long day, pretty crappy actually. 335 we got our tests back. The average/median on the Winter '05 test was around mid-40's, and so I figured with around 70+ points I'm in the clear. Nope. This time the fucking average was 61, only because of out-liers that were down low, compared to the 2 that were above 80. The average really should've been around a 66-68 (from what I could see) and the median/mode were really around that range as well. Thus, my score of 67 was not spectacular at all, and I'm actually pissed... because doing average only yields the grade of C, which is bullshit considering how everyone did just as well on that easy test. I guess I shouldn't expect others to do shitty, but to force myself to do even better. (sigh)

314 is gonna get real bad tomorrow... going to have to spend the majority of the day (after I wake up) at school studying my ass off and learning stuff for pretty much the first time ever. Not much else to say, except I am really going to have to buckle down and turn it into "go time".

I need to catch up on reading for philosophy as well as remember to do my commentaries (probably will put it off until Wednesday). What do I mean probably... I already know I won't do it until the 2 hours I have before the class at 5PM on Wednesday afternoon. They're not that hard anyways.

Brian and I made a trip to the observatory for astronomy tonight, he came and got me and I was paid the 40 minutes while I was gone (during work time, haha). It was retarded, I couldn't get the door open, and the commentators were fucking morons who made dumb jokes.

I bowled crappy today during league. I was somewhere around 10 pins or so below my average I think. The rest of the team did just as bad, and we lost. At work I bowled okay I guess, but was still no where near my usual of 150s... I was around the 120-130s tonight. I really need to have my right middle finger checked out, it's starting to get more and more annoying (and somewhat more painful when bumped).

(SIGHHHHH)

No comments: