Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Well I bought them today... the tickets to Project Revolution. Tickets cost $240.00... but they will be worth it. Sitting in the center section, near center seats. Tony will be going with me, and he said he would drive. I can't wait, I just need to get the tickets from the dude, I'll find out how I'll do that tomorrow.

I also reserved my U-Haul truck today. After tax, over $500 man, that is just some crazy shit. Well, I gotta rely on the cash operations I suppose... if only I can get enough to work that off, plus the rest to take care of my Linkin Park tickets I will be golden. Well, I have tomorrow, thursday, friday, saturday, monday, and tuesday to collect. That makes 6 days, hopefully pick up $600.00. If I can do that and finish it out, I'll be happy.

Also, I finished our deal with Charter today for the internet and TV. That should be pretty good. What else do I need to take care of for the house? I gotta lay down tonight and figure it out. What else what else???

No comments: