Sunday, August 29, 2004

I'm posting because I can I suppose... I'm just totally ready to go back to school. Go back to home, have to cook my own food, but that's not neccessarily a bad thing. Go back to homework, tests, school in general I guess. Roommates, going out sometimes on the weekends to parties, etc.

It'll be a little different I think, just simply because of the fact that I have to work. That factor alone will cut down on my freetime... but hopefully I will be able to combine that with schoolwork. I will do my best, and I'm making that vow right now. As hard as it may be to concentrate or even do any type of written work while working, I'm going to at least try to study and whatnot. I'll see how it works out, because there simply may be no way for me to concentrate... we all know how silent it takes before I get to do anything school related.

Every night now it is the same ordeal... screaming at us to go to bed. I dunno how much more of that I can take. Not much more, because I am almost done... the countdown is now 12 days. I still gotta find some time to stop by one of the U-Haul places to see if they can't bump my price down more. I should get that done soon, and also I have to get the internet/tv taken care of for the house.

Got the new credit card today. Now I can finally be satisfied and comfortable knowning that I have something that will cover me. The limit is $2500, as opposed to my measly $500 on the Travis one. We will see what my first purchase will be. I think all of my bigger purchases will go on that one, because then I can get money/cash back off that blue card.

I don't even know what else to write. All I know is that I hope I don't get caught... I need to be REALLY REALLY careful, because if I get caught, things will be totally fucked up for me as I try to make my way back to school. Well, just a couple more days of the cash operation, and hopefully I can unload this stupid Viper. After that, I think I will be done. I will basically need to pay off Mom for the cell phone, of which the total I almost have. Then with the Viper I will be able to take that money and transfer into my account, whereas the money from the Polaris will be kept strictly for the Rangers server and my own personal stuff. That will leave maybe about $100 for DVDs and other Ebay stuff. Lets see... then if I can just get a couple hundred dollars in cash operations to help lessen the damage on that stupid U-Haul move, I think I will be cool. Plese just let all this go through smoothly... if I get busted, I dunno what I'll do, probably go to jail and not be there when school starts... and everything in my life will be fucked up. My god that will be fucked up for me. I don't even know what to do, morale wise it is totally wrong, but I need the money to pay for that stupid shit (u-haul move) and my phone. Between the two, that is like one whole paycheck. I don't even know what to do.

No comments: