Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I'm upset.

Hi. How are you doing? Me? Oh.... well, I'm just a little bit upset. It's a long story, but I'll be honest with you just because that's the way I am with certain things like this. I just, let them out. Anyways, you know how I feel about you since way back in winter/spring quarter. Since then I've been trying to figure out what exactly is going on between us and how I should be feeling. You and Manny sometimes just don't act like the typical couple at all... I don't know what you have to say about that. But anyways, I've tried to just consider you as a friend but it's hard, because I find myself attracted to you in several ways and not just physically. However there is just one thing about you that get on my nerves a lot... punctuality and not keeping promises. But back to the subject at hand... this whole summer I was just working and passing the time, and when it got close to us moving in and your birthday, I decided to do something nice for you, and this was the first time that I was really disappointed and a little hurt. I like sending people flowers a lot, and I usually get a phone call back within the day, so needless to say I was kind of expecting it from you the day of. But I didn't get it until the next day, but no big deal right? Then we've talked, and we talked about moving in early before school starts and hanging out and everything... so I started to really look forward to it. I recall hearing you say something about even helping me move in on my first day here and everything. So I get here, first day, and you didn't call. So I tried calling you maybe 4-5 times but didn't get through. But as we both know as I finally got a hold of you the day after, you were with your parents and you told me that you might come visit finally after you were done with them that night after dinner. You didn't, but you did call... of which you told me about the plans for the next few days. About how you had to unpack out of someone's room and get settled in, and I said okay. You said but probably the next 2 days after that. It is now the 3rd day after that, and I didn't get a call from you at all. How exactly am I supposed to take this whole thing? Should I just give up and not hope for anything?

I'm upset, I'm dissappointed, and hurt.

No comments: