Friday, September 10, 2004

Well I've exhausted the whole list except for #7... of which was kind of to be expected anyways this first day.

Rewind back 24 hours...

I finished packing all my stuff and loading it up into the U-Haul, and then Mom and Will and I went to lunch. I bought something for Leo too, and then I got in the U-Haul and left. Almost sad, but not really. So fucking tired fo the yelling, the lack of freedom, the lack of EVERYthing. I couldn't handle it anymore. So anyways, I drove and drove, and arrived at CSUMB (California State University Monteray Bay) eventually. I was quite skeptical at parking the U-Haul and was afraid of stuff getting jacked... but nothing happened so I should deem myself lucky. We hung out for a while, and went to dinner at the OBC. Afterwards we went back to Aaron and Lisa's room where we played a little StepMania. After that we finally headed to "210" or AKA "The Quad" where we fucking got wasted. Oh, before we left we took some warm sake. That shit flowed through me like tea! It went down so easily, I loved it. At the Quad we met lots of cool people, and we played Kings. Aaron, Hailey, and Bryan all were beer bong virgins and took one that night, good job guys! By the time we decided to walk back to the room I was pretty fucked... still coherent, but fucked. Then we chilled there and talked for a bit while they smoked, and I did whatever a contact high I could get off of it. Then it was some nostalgic Dreamcast gaming of old school NES games until Lisa puked, Aaron cleaned it up, and we went to bed.

I got up, said good bye, and drove. Finally made it back to SLO. The house is great, I got the keys, and am now pretty much all settled in. My room is fairly filled, but I definetly need some sort of a book cabinet/shelf type of a deal, plus a chair. This damn folding chair is killing my ass. I also need the cables to connect the speakers to the TV. Oh and also a DVD rack type of a thing, plus maybe a coffee table and end tables. Bathroom wise I need a floor mat and a hanger thing to put shampoo and soap in. Kitchen wise I need a dish dryer type deal, and I need to jack bowls and pots and plates and silverware from upstairs. Last but not least we need a dining table, chairs, and a microwave. The internet is setup, haha I'm a genius. I can fix just about anything... the router took a bit but I eventually got it and needless to say I'm online now. The bandwidth so far is real good, pretty much the same as what I've been using this past summer at home with DSL. Oh yeah, I need some pillows for my bed... cause I took them home and forgot to bring them back!

I still haven't gotten to see anyone yet. Like I said Darra didn't answer... any of the 5 or 6 times that I've called her. Michelle's around, and Dan is around too I think. I need to call work, need to call the bank, etc. I need to put up my white board and also put up all the wall stuff probably tomorrow.

Oh yeah, and I need to buy a fish.

No comments: