Friday, September 03, 2004

Well, I'm still waiting for it.

It hasn't come yet... and I'm referring to "the call" from a certain someone. Wonder where it is? I have my doubts, but... I mean c'mon. You'd think they'd be ecstatic (haha had to look it up in Word and I spelled it right) over getting something like that. Then again, I should say it's not the first time that she's surprised me about something similar to this... and by that I mean back in February during Valentine's Day, she didn't call me until much much later. Then again, that was due to her having to drive home, and as I found out later she actually saved it in her room! God she is hard to figure out. There simply HAS to be something that I don't know about. I suppose I will find out later tomorrow or something. But I mean, there WAS that one call that was "withheld" that I had missed at 6 o'clock.

Maybe it was her then.

But I'll never know will I? At least, I was doing something productive at that time... thanks for setting it up for me Sandy. Because of the damn wind today, I was in a jerk mood all day up to the point Sandy left the store and I took over. I made some mad bank, and the cash operation worked out beautifully. Thank you mister who bought the 1/2 gallon of black algaecide, 40 pound bucket of 3" tabs, and brush. 2 bills in my pocket, hahaha.

Will it happen? Will I get to see her again?

Amy... will I see her this summer before I leave? Who knows. Maybe, maybe not. I just want a nice dinner to just sit there, catch up with her, and stare at all her beauty. That's all I want for now, and to conclude it with a nice goodbye kiss. Sigh... well, I have about 5 days to do it.

The concert's in 2 days, boy that is going to be awesome. How am I going to get the camera in? And speaking of which, where the fuck has Tony been. Well, he's coming so that's the bottom line. Hopefully I can get my camera in to take pictures at my awesome seats. The shoe is my only option for now, who knows if I'll be able to do it. I also still want to go bowling... then again, if I don't get to do it by the time I leave, I'll just do it when I get back to school.

I don't know, she's just so confusing. After I get off the phone with her each time I feel good and that we're on the right track, but what track is that exactly? She said she'll call... well it's been 2 days so I don't know. And especially after "that"? I mean, c'mon... who wouldn't call? Maybe it didn't get there??? Maybe I got screwed out of it??? Maybe this and maybe that... I'll find out about it tomorrow I suppose.

And WTF is up with my paycheck? Somebody gone done fucked up, and I want an explanation.

No comments: