Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Yea work really sucks today. I found out from Sandy that Ansel did indeed put in his 2 weeks last Friday, and so now we're looking at 4 people employed at Store # 83 in Vacaville after Ansel is gone. Leroy, it's your time to step put buddy... and everyone will be putting in long hours to get through the rest of this summer.

I am going to hopefully soon start to take over the Rangers website and give it tons of updates. It should be fun, and I get to show them what I can do for the website to make Rangers be better.

And now... a sad moment:

3250 Has Died Today (July 5th, 2004)

His life: We will call him "fish" because he has no name... he is a number. He changes depending on how many miles he has traveled with me. He has made 6.5 round trips of 500 miles with me in a little glass bowl with clear and blue glass pebbles on the bottom. He has been a good fish, he has gotten mad at me (when he was young and at his prime), he has committed suicide a couple of times (but lived), and he has eaten a lot of food. He was given to me by Ashely back in the Trinity dorms in the December of 2002. I will purchase his "successor" after I move into my house in the fall. And now... a moment of silence.............. 3250 shall now be given a death that every pet fish should deserve. Down the toilet you go... (Taps playing) Goodbye buddy, I will remember you, ALWAYS.

No comments: