Saturday, July 03, 2004

The nose... hurts so much... leaking like a dripping faucet... and when the sneezing waves come, it comes in X2 ~ X5. It was not cool all day at work, using paper towels in my pocket to 1.) Catch the flying debris/mucus coming out of my nose and 2.) so that I look somewhat sanitary to the customers. My nose still hurts right now, the only things I can possibly think of to do is to go to bed or take a shower... I'll shower tomorrow. Sleep now, but I am helping keep Bethy company because her friends are being drama queens like high schoolers (of which they are still fresh out of) and they are ignoring her. Poor Beth.

Well, I got work tomorrow on USA's birthday, which means I get double time pay ($9 times 2 equals $18 an hour for about 7 1/2 hours equals $135 in one day!!!) Yeah hopefully it won't be EXTREMELLY busy. I mean I know it will be busy like before but hopefully not too busy where we can't handle it. It was also busy at work today, we did around $8470, and around 210 customers. Last but not least I hope my nose will quit FUCKING PISSING ME OFF!!! *sniff*sniff*SNEEZE*

No comments: