Thursday, July 01, 2004

Day off today. Woke up late, and then went and saw Spiderman 2 with Tony. It was a good movie, but **Don't read this if you don't want the movie to be ruined** I didn't expect them to show Peter Parker's true identity to both Harry Osborn and Mary Jane so quickly, in that this is only the 2nd of the Spiderman movies... who knows how many they will make. The Crocodile guy made an appearance already as Peter Parker's science professor, and they also showed MJ's fiance as JJJ's astronaut son who went to the moon and brought back what will eventually turn into Venom. Also at the end they showed Harry talking to his dad, and him discovering the cache of Green Goblin weapons and glider in a hidden vault. **End Movie Spoilers**

I went and hung out with Mike tonight, he was supposed to be doing his homework and working on math/chemistry but I probably just distracted him. Freddy (Fredo) is still alive and kicking, that old 13 year old dog... and he also got a new black lab, I forgot what the name is but that b!tch (lol) was even crazier than Lucy! Mike's doing good, working at Reebok in the outlets and going to summer school. I will have to hang out with him more, play Halo with him and other guys, and also fix his computer. (Making mental note to pick up his computer and fix up his hard drives.)

Bethy made a post about me today :) and I was able to help. Although I felt kinda bad that I didn't pick up the phone when she called (because it was still set on 'Silent' from when I was in the movie theater). However when I recommended that she try installing Ad-Aware it seemed to fix her computer of which was screwing up because of stupid spyware and adware. I should recommend to her to run CW-Shredder too.

Oil change tomorrow at 7. Work tomorrow at 11:30... truck day... hope my pants get dry before I gotta go in, and then I get another day off on Friday. I should call Darra soon.

No comments: