Monday, July 05, 2004

I worked today, Ansel first went home and Leroy was supposed to be there but he never showed up, but Monique and I were able to handle it, even with it being the 4th of July and all. It wasn't terribly busy. Good money today. Then after I came home it was probably a good 3 or 4 hours worth of Soldier of Fortune 2. Played a match against TKA of which we won the first round by 1, they won the second round by 1, and so we go to a tie-breaker map (Kam 4) of which I didn't know anything about and so I just played defense and we won that by 2 flags. After that we went into <(DeZ)>'s server, and got a big 7 on 7 practice match going on... they are gonna kick our asses. ArchEnemy said that they still had a few of their top players to show, and we still had Wraith, Ban, and hoHo to show too. Can't wait for that ladder to start!

Jeff came to visit today and we played some cards and stuff. Good day and Beth left me a message... thank you!!

No comments: