Friday, July 09, 2004

Oy... no more writing! Just made my first update on the Rangers website. I am gonna have tons of stuff to update there! Bryan made it in today, welcome new Ranger! Too bad S-S Bob didn't make it, maybe next time when you finally go out and get some skill! Still didn't talk to Kara today... wonder where she is.

Work is getting more and more hectic. 4 people left now, and crazy schedules with 6 day weeks and I am currently on day 1 of a 6 day series of work. Oh well, that just means big paychecks! Speaking of which, I just bought the Spiderman DVDs and I am in the process of receiving the Yu-gi-oh ones, and also in the process of buying the Batman ones. Money money money... coming all from Polaris bags! Better get to bed early, I gotta get up and prep my second sales and also run to the post office!

No comments: