Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Don't really feel like posting too much but what the hell, I'll do it. Also like a chore... work sucked today. Just me and Monique cause Leroy's kid had a seizure and went into the hospital. Can't blame him for being a Dad you know? I wish the best for them. Peter was supposed to come by... never did, and Leroy was supposed to come back... wonder if he ever did.

Tonight Bryan hopped onto TS with me and played a little SoF2 with hom!cide and S-S Bob... and we ended scrimming some team that I already forgot the name to. We got our asses kicked, mainly because Bob sucked and Bryan wasn't doing too great (not bad though) and homicide wasn't doing too bad either. Anyways, hopefully Bryan will play more with us.

Stupid E-bay... I gotta remember: "It's all in the words" and at least NOW I've fixed that stupid "problem". Hopefully the others will get by smoothly. We'll see tomorrow.

No comments: