Friday, July 02, 2004

Guess who got promoted? Me! I'm now a Captain, so my tag looks like this:
{Rangers}{Cpt}Helios
Wooahh! Played lots of SoF2 today and had a couple of scrims which we didn't get to 100% finish each one. First one was against D.E.F of which we killed them the first round but they picked it up the second round and just decided to quit. Then the second scrim was against Szabo's new clan, FBA, of which we won the first round 8 to 4 and instead of playing a second round with the sides swapped, they decided to go and complain and bitch until we decided to play in their server. HOWEVER me and Genocide couldn't get in because of stupid .pk3 errors so we just quit, thus we won. The DEV ladder will start soon, next week I think, and that will be fun, hopefully it's late enough that I'm back from work to play.

No comments: