Saturday, September 03, 2005

Time to get away...

The summer's winding down... and I don't have much time left before the pain and suffering starts all over again. It's that same feeling you get every Sunday afternoon at around 4:30 PM, when the sun starts to set and you realize that the next day is going to be filled with school/work or other obligations. But that is life, and we must live it a day at a time. I will use what time I have left to get away, make something of my summer.

Tomorrow morning Apollo and I will embark on a short trip up North to visit Aaron/Lisa and Bryan at CSU Monteray Bay. It should be fun, and I'll definetly take some pictures to remember the trip by. Hopefully Apollo will be a good boy on this trip and that my car doesn't mess up for some reason or another on me.

So until I get back... probably Monday sometime, have a good weekend...

No comments: