Sunday, September 25, 2005

GW's Party

After the Engineering Ambassador Retreat, Joe/Mike/James and I all went to the bowling alley and played a few games. I did incredibly bad, but I blame it on the cosmic effects and the fact that I was on a lane to the right of the ball return.

Greg had called me earlier that afternoon to invite me to go to his place for a party, and while I was at the bowling alley Amanda asked if I was going to go, and I said only if she was going. She picked me up later at around 10, and we cruised over to the party. It was a pretty nice house, and they had plenty to drink, but NOT a lot of people, which was nice. It never got really crowded so it was pretty relaxed. Amanda and I felt like the oldest people there that night. We played Fuck the Dealer, and I ended up being the dealer at the very end who got fucked... rather, I fucked myself after forgetting that a "10" is higher than a "9"... and said it was lower. Then there was the Beer Pong tournament, and I drank most of Amanda's share of cups (we were on a team together). By that time I was getting pretty faded, and Amanda's b/f Evan showed up and eventually gave us a ride home that night. We hung out for the rest of that night after the Beer Pong and just had some more to drink and watched the conclusion of the tournament (won by Greg and Stephanie).

Good time with the McPhee's crew... I gotta hang out with Greg more, I mean we live so close to each other.

No comments: