Monday, October 03, 2005

Party On...

So yesterday was Mike's birthday party. All of us got together and went to Applebee's for dinner... me, Dan, Erik (who was in town), Lisa, Jesus, James, Joe, Chris, James, and of course Mike. Afterwards we partied at their house, and let me tell ya... it was some good times. We played fuck the dealer once, there were some games of speed going on around the house, and yeah... people taking shots and just having a good time hanging out. People who showed up included Huy and Chris, friends of James', friends of Mike's, friends of Jaime's, Darien and Melissa, and more. Then promptly at about 11:30 we all packed into a few cars and headed downtown, where all hell broke loose when we went into Mother's. I killed an Adios Motherfucker by 1.) took a small taste 2.) took a sip 3.) chugged the bitch. Yeah that kinda screwed me over but I topped it off with a Red-headed Slut at Bull's. It turns out that they don't serve Bull's Sweat after 1 in the morning because people get too fucked up from it. We apparently went to Frog and Peach as well, but that's where it got fuzzy. Anyways, after we got dropped off at the Oceanaire house, Dan and I went back to Morro Bay where I promptly rolled over and passed out on his couch.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

yay it was a fun saturday night! Thanks for making sure I had a ride home, you're the best!!