Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Apollo's Post

Well, Dad won't let me actually step on the keyboard so I guess I'll have to telepathically tell him what to type for me here. He has been mean recently, he's always gone at school... but then it seems like for a couple of days he is usually home the entire day to play/nap with me. I can't do too much when he is gone, just sleep. Although sometimes he forgets and leaves things on his desk like those yummy napkins that he's wiped his mouth with or some pens - I love chewing the caps off of them (except that one time when I chewed and it started leaking red stuff onto the ground, that was a bit different). Oh and if I get REALLY lonely, I can always chew up the shoe laces of those 2 pairs of shoes, but I think I'm not supposed to do that because Dad yells at me when he comes home.


Then there's of course Dad's socks. I looooveeee them, but they're not always nice and smelly. When the socks come out of the dryer Dad usually puts them away immediately anyways, but they don't smell good. But if he forgets and leaves them in his laundry basket (which I can get into!) or on top of his shoes, they are mine! I am the caped sock bandit, as you can see... they are just so good to chew on until I am able to tear it up into tiny little pieces. It is also good to play tug-o-war too when I can get Dad to play with me... he sometimes just wants to sit there on his computer or just sleep when he comes home, he's boring sometimes. Doesn't he know that I've been waiting for him all day at home, bored, with nothing to do?


I like:
- to go on walks (when Dad says "walk" I know it's time to go!)
- not to go potty inside (unless Dad's been gone for a really long time and I can't hold it anymore)
- smelly socks
- smelly feet
- to chase cats because I'm small enough to catch them under cars
- to chew on Dad's sandals
- the smell of beer
- to chew on my bone that I stole from the 2 big neighbor dogs across the street
- to meet new people and play with them (I like everyone!)
- to wrestle with Dad and chew on his hands
- to eat dog biscuits/cookies (when Dad says "do you want a cookie?" I know it's time for a treat!)

No comments: