Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Four-Day Weekend, Day #3

I was pretty hung over early in the morning, and tried to get as much sleep as possible, but the little devil wouldn't shut up because Candice was sleeping on Mike's bed, of which Apollo can't reach... and he simply had to see her for some reason. Finally I got up at 10:30, even with a headache. Got a call from my new Mr. Landlord, and had to go sign papers. Walked to Michelle's place with Apollo to try to get her files back on her computer from my external hard drive, but it wasn't working very well and it even supposedly had a damn virus. Walked to the new place, where I realized I had made a very very bad decision in walking Apollo there to sign the papers and do the whole security deposit thing. He obviously wouldn't stay quiet outside, so that was horrible as Mr. Landlord (John) stared at me and asked "He's not going to be like that all the time is he?" as I struggled to give him an answer why he's crying his freaking head off, blaming the cat and blah blah blah. Then they gave in and said it was okay to let him in, where he preceeded to chase the house cat and eat up the cat's toys. Jeezes christ it was horrible, I just wanted to get the hell out of there. Got the papers done, wrote the check, and tried to impress the landlord couple without putting on too big of a facade. Man, I have a feeling that with Apollo's behavior today, unless he adjusts very quick to the new place and shuts his mouth, it is going to be bad news for me and I might be kicked out this summer (being that it's a month-to-month lease).

Came home after that, was feeling like crap so I took a nap, woke up and went to work. Work was slow, but people still came in. Did the regular thing, and Paul gave me a ride home. Called Mom and spoke about everything... the car, moving, money (issues and her work), and of course stuff about Dad. Got a busy day tomorrow, mostly academic, plus lots of side business things to take care of. Let's make a list so at least I've thought about it all:


IN ORDER
- Complete 314 homework (copying)
- Call up Charter and cancel services, figure out when last days will be
- Send out Johnson rent (last one)
- Send out money that I have right now for Mom to deposit along with her tax stuff
- Go to craft center to do the Astro project, hopefully it works
- Read Heidegger selections
- Go to appointment for finger at the health center
- Study for Astro quiz/midterm
- Do Astro homework
- Go to Observatory

All this in 1 day, boy I better hope I cross out each and one of those things before I fall asleep tomorrow night.

Academic Obligations Accomplish: NONE

No comments: