Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Four-Day Weekend, Day #2

Let's see... woke up a bit later than usual, I think around 10:30 or so after trying to keep sleeping but Mike and Candice were already up and watching TV, not to mention the little devil running all over my face. Andrew took me to work, and I had brought along the sand for the Astro experiment but the craft center wasn't even open. Work was boring, and I ended up staying till around 5 even after Aris showed up around 3:30. It turns out that our bowling team fell through for the fall, as Aris has a lab on Monday nights that he can't really miss otherwise he can't graduate, and also the other guy in Paso is moving to Michigan or something like that. Long day at work, and Chris picked me up and brought me home. After barbequing some hot dogs and hot links, Chris, Andrew, and I went to Brian's party around 9:30 for Dan's birthday this next coming week. James dropped us off, and we took a cab home afterwards. The party was good, I had like a handful of mixed drinks, each time each of the hosts (Brian, Jeff, or Dan) picked the drink for me. I was pretty faded, but blew only a .10 on Brian's breath-a-lizer. Andrew won with a .12, and Chris was inbetween with a .11. Good fun, the crowd was good in the beginning but by the time we were leaving it was maybe 2 to 1 guys to girls ratio. Chris said the quality of the girls were "sub-par" but I thought it was pretty damn good, I guess he has higher standards.

Academic Obligations Accomplished: Both 335 assignments (due Wed and Fri)

No comments: