Sunday, May 29, 2005

Four-Day Weekend, Day #1

Woke up, went to work. Work was boring as always, but Dan came to visit and bowl at about 1. We bowled and shot some pool, then afterwards I went to check out his place at Morro Bay. There was some art show going on at the park across the street from his place, of which was a block away from the damn beach and awesome views of the oceans. He drove me back home, and the roommates and Dan and I all ping-ponged it up for a while. Then Andrew and I went grocery shopping at Vons where I bumped into Nick at the cash register. Party next Friday at his place.

Came home, played some SoF2, Mike had a friend visiting. We then went to the bowling alley, where some of them bowled, and Andrew and I played pool. Afterwards we came home, and just did nothing for the rest of the night.

Academic Obligations Accomplished: NONE

No comments: