Sunday, October 31, 2004

Well, it has indeed been a while. I always do this, I let it go for forever and then decide its time I write something. Anyways, better do it quick so I can get enough sleep to make it through tomorrow. I'll just write what comes to my head, because I don't really feel like jotting down something I want to say off to the side and then come back to it later and inserting it somewhere that it actually belongs.

Aaron never showed up this weekend. I first got a weird notion when he called to say he was in SLO and that he will see me "sometime this weekend". Okay, whatever, but then he didn't call me Sat or Sunday. Guess I'll see him another time when he's not hanging out with his friend that he came down here with (whose brother lives in Mustang Village).

I don't really want to write about the "Step-Off" incident. Just, fuck you Greg. FUCK YOU.

It really does make me feel a little better when I'm bored outta my mind, say on Friday afternoons, to have Apollo around. The little turd gives me something to do, and no money can possibly buy the feeling he gives me when I see him tagging along wherever I go, wanting to be wherever I am, and excited to see me when I get home. He is a pain to take care of, but eventually he'll get much better. I've had him for a month now, and boy... time sure flies. I love this fella.

Halloween... that's what it is right now, at least for another hour and a half. I didn't do anything for it, didn't even go out. It was somewhat of a productive weekend, if only I had studied some Philosophy for the upcoming test. Oh yeah, another thing I don't want to talk about... my setting the low in EE 306 class. I really am ashamed that I did so bad. It's okay, I will get through the class with hopefully a C or B and be okay. I'm doing good in my other classes though, if that's any compensation.

The random stuff: Registration is going to suck. I'm voting this year. Yu-gi-oh is over. I've learned the pharoh's name. It is indeed a very good anime series, I'm sorry to see it end, but it was long enough I think. I've been doing so much bowling recently, I hope I don't lose my job because of... well, we know because of what. DSL is up for Mike and I now, its working better and better (we think). I can play in the servers, just that I get some lag spikes now and then.

When the hell am I going to get myself a woman. Seriously though, this is getting rediculous. Well, thinking about it and complaining about it right now does me no good, all it does is deprive me of minutes of sleep I could be getting so that I feel a little bit better when I'm trying to stay in class tomorrow. So off I go.

No comments: