Saturday, October 02, 2004

Definetly a good day... a VERY good day.

School was school, nothing to say about that. As that ended, I went bowling for an hour or so. Game 4 turned out to be a personal best game ever. 213!!! That score entailed 7 strikes, and 3 spares. There was only 1 open frame, which also happened to be a split 8 (I believe it was a 8, 10 split). Wow.

Then Andrew drove me, Chris, and Mike home. Chris then took me to go pick up Apollo, of where I also purchased his kennel, food dish, harness, leash, collar, disinfecting stuff, treats, toys, and food. Wow, that guy is way energetic. He simply loves to be around people... otherwise he would cry. I gotta get him housetrained ASAP, and to do that I will need to use the treats and somehow the kennel... it is going to be hard to keep him in that thing while at the same time ignoring his cries.

He destroyed my shirt... the very same one I picked him up from the store this first day.

Yup, it is now his blanket inside the kennel... not that he ever goes in the kennel unless I leave him alone in the kitchen and no one is around to hear his barking and cries for help/companionship. He seems to have taken a liking to my bed, I wonder how long that is going to last before he goes to the bathroom on it. He loves watching me on my computer from there... he also loves chewing shit up all over the place, namely any electronic cord/plug that is on the ground. We watched Hero tonight on my computer... well, I did but he mostly slept on my bed. He's still there right now as we speak/type.

Tomorrow is going to be fun... more to come.

No comments: