Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Been typing a lot, so lets continue (also before the internet shits out on me).

Apollo's doing good... went to the vet yesterday for his 2nd shot and his checkup. Kennel Training Update: goind better and better, less and less whining and barking after being put into it everytime. House Training Update: going very good, he's kind of established his "spot" which is the door mat thing outside. He's going regularly after we get out of the cage (after being in it for a while), after he eats, etc.

Darra got me a card for my birthday. Wow, I don't even know where that came from... I just walked into work today and there it was. I talked to her tonight too, maybe I'll talk to her again soon. Feelings starting to come up again, but I don't know what to make of it.

Work: Greg is a dick.

Birthday was good, got drunk off my ass and puked for the 2nd time in my life from drinking. Not as many people showed up as we had hoped, but it was still good.

School is catching up to me... I need to fight it off. This weekend I am hoping to make some progress... namely the 255 homework, and also the Philosophy paper (and preparing for the test).

Mom is back from Taiwan... she didn't sign the divorce papers with Dad. Who knows what exactly happened, she said a lot of it had to do with Grandpa. Oh well, at least my parents are technically still "together".

No comments: