Thursday, June 10, 2004

Urgh... last night here in Cal Poly's Cerro Vista Apartments... hope this sleep is good. Tomorrow I will be packing up my stuff and going home to my futon in the living room in VV. Just drank a cold one... Miller goes down so nice and smooth and easy!

Tomorrow I will also be going in to fail my first ever final... sad but true, a great F in which I hope the professor will curve the shit out of and I can end up with a D or some sort of C. That would just be awesome. Andrew and I pretty much ave the materials test down pat, thanks to Orling's dumbass who told us basically every damn calculation problem on the test. I hope I get an A in materials... and that fool of a teacher didn't have our midterms back again! Wow, I wonder what the hell I got on it and also Quiz #4 (probably like a 8 or something around there, maybe 7). We'll find out soon enough, cross your fingers, take a deep breath, and chew a piece of gum for me.

No comments: