Tuesday, June 22, 2004

A lot to write about. Where to start?

(Playing in background... Linkin Park "Breaking the Habit" music video)

Summer is here... meaning no more school (free mind with no academically related stuff whatsoever to worry about) and it also means the beginning of the $$$ making back at good ol' Leslie's Pool Supplies. Ansel is still the manager... Sandy and Monique are still around as well, Marky Mark is gone... too bad, "Oh Okayyyyyy" hahaha. Leroy is the new assistant manager, he's a real cool guy too... although he chews tobacco. Oh well, who am I to judge, it's not like it is worse than smoking cigarettes.

Yesterday (yeah I think it was yesterday) was a real trip down memory lane... it was a real nostalgic day. At work I first ran into Tim Eddy (who is working at Sportmart next door now) and then my 2nd grade teacher walks in the door... Mrs. Christensen... sheesh, I can't believe that I remembered her. If only she knew that this guy in the pool store used to be this 3 foot tall kid who was in her 2nd grade elementary school class, she would proably flip. Then Brian Foster's parents walked in with Kelly, sheesh I haven't seen her for 2 years I think, she's still the cute-yet bratty girl... whew, gotta stay away from that, too young!

Fucking DSL is pissing me off, I don't know why we're having so much trouble trying to get the router going. The DSL modem was a piece of cake to install, but the router is really giving me more trouble than what it's worth. Oh well, as of right now we can have 1 person on high speed. I still need to fix Mom's computer, I'll probably do it Wednesday on my day off.

(Playing in background... Hilary Duff "Come Clean" music video)

I called Darra today... as per the advice of dear Kara. She didn't pick up, but when I happened to pop online after I got home from work she was online, and we said our hellos. I asked why she didn't pick up and she said it was because she had left her phone in her car, and so I told her to get it and I would call her tonight. 9:30 and 10:35 I made the calls but she still didn't pick up. Oh well, maybe tomorrow. I dunno why I'm still barking up that tree anyways... I suppose just to talk to her because we're "friends" like Kara said. I do miss seeing her like last quarter. Yeah I'll probably cll her tomorrow... that's if she'll pick up her phone.

What else is going on. Rocky is snoring, too loud for me to sleep at night. I may have to kick him outside again... dumb dog. Work at 11 tomorrow... another full day. I need a day off. Maybe I need to read a book... Kara talked about some best seller one, something about Da Vinci's notebook or something? I'll have to check it out.

No comments: