Saturday, June 26, 2004

Bored. Saturday night and I'm sitting here at my computer, a little tired from work, a little tired from the lack of sleep the night before, but still bored and wanting to do something. It's probably for the better that I stay in tonight, play a DoTA with the brothers and then go to bed after a snack.

Forgot to post yesterday because I was online with Kara and then by the time I got off it was like... lemme check... 1:17 in the morning, but then I decided to eat and watch Seinfeld and eat and watch DDR clips and then finally go to sleep close to 3 in the morning. I had stuff to post though, so here it is:

*** Begin Friday's Post ***
No work today, slept in until mom woke me up so that we could fix her computer. All 3 of us went to CompUSA with Mom and we bought her a new harddrive and network cable with the help of Bryan Emerson (Anal Acrobat, lol) and his employee discount. Then we went to Mel's for lunch. Then I went and picked up the stuff we bought for Mom's comp, and I came home and began work on it. Time Saver #1 - the Maxtor harddrive's program helped me mirror everything on the old harddrive over to the new one and make it as a boot drive, saving me the trouble of using Partition Magic 7. It worked beautifully. Time Saver #2 - as it turns out, Windows XP installs everything that we needed to get DSL going for Mom, all we had to do was connect the network cable to the hub and she was on her way! Everthing went well for Mom's comp today, and she is online, fast harddrive, fast operating system, A-OKAY!

I also went and saw Dodgeball with Anthony tonight, that shit was fucking hilarious. It has got to be one of my favorite movies of all time, the humor was just perfect and not too cheezy (except for the final sudden death round which ended pretty dumb and the effects, well the Matrix had already ruined it.) I might buy the DVD when it comes out.

Then along came a phone call at 8:31... from none other than Ms. Woods. Yeah, she finally called back, after I've tried for the past 4 days. The conversation lasted for 41 MINUTES AND 43 SECONDS... you figure it out if it was a good day for me or not! Talked about... what we've been doing - she's going to summer school for art 4 days a week, she's working at an arts and crafts store. Talked about school and how the last quarter ended. Talked about hanging out with friends in town (or the lack thereof). She's basically playing tennis, working, and going to school. Talked about housing situations for the fall. Talked about moving back, and how she will be there in the beginning of September and how I will be back early too, so we will hang out. She's going to some wedding today for her cousin. In the end, when I called her on the fact that she's always late or forgets to call me or whatever, she said that "it took me so long to call but when I finally got time I called you, and I needed someone who could make me laugh." OMG, that made me smile so big... and I said back to her "yup, and I need someone to tell me about how messy her room is with bras and underwear and how her boobs keep getting bigger" and she cracked up. I'll call her again next week, hopefully get to talk to her again.
*** End Friday's Post ***

So that was it for that. Today was just filled with work, I really wanted to hit on that girl with the "Love God" (direct translation)in Chinese tattooed on her neck that came in to the store, if only I had thought up my pickup line by then. Well, at least in the future I have it ready. I was waiting for her to walk back by but no... oh well. That was about it at work, and that I found out Ansel once tried to kill himself and escaped death 2 other times too. I almost decided to go to HomeTown Buffet with him but I was too full from Burger King about 2 hours ago and I didn't want to spend anymore money ($9 for the barbeque thingy they were having on Thursdays and Saturdays). That was pretty much the day... oh yeah, my paycheck came today ($217.98) was this first check, and I AM at $9 an hour, coolio. Oh and also my DDR 4th Mix marquee came too, it is clear and plastic, so I will probably frame this one too along with the 7th Mix one, and I will probably do the lighting to this one.

Stupid flame nades by Clan Noob... I don't understand their names and the lack of tags or whatever. They flamed us good though.

No comments: