Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Only After 3AM is allowed...

...at least it seems that way. My sleep routine over the last few days have been pretty screwed up, I seem to be eating dinner around 7 o'clock or so, and then sleeping from sometime after that till anywhere between 10 to 11. That is why I've been up so late recently I guess.

The days continue to go by one by one, and I'm just working off each one of those things on my list that I posted a couple of days ago, item by item. I'll make it, I'm pretty sure I will.

Tomorrow should be interesting. I get to crossat least a couple of things of things off of the list, as well as... well, let's not get our hopes up as of yet - I tend to do that a whole hell of a lot. Set myself up just to fall, but one of these days it should work out, right?

No comments: