Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Brotha Petray Says:

"Procrastination is a lot like masturbation. Feels good till you realize you're fucking yourself."


Well I'm doing my best right now to avoid studying, mainly because my head hasn't been able to get it straight that I DO in fact have another final tomorrow... it's confusing because originally I didn't have one scheduled for tomorrow, but stupid Prof. Lynch had to change his "unofficial office hours" so that my original plan of taking that philosophy final on Thursday after the 308 one is kinda out of the question. THUS a part of my brain says "you need to study for your final tomorrow NOW so you have time tomorrow to study for the 308 one on Thursday" but another part of the brain is still like "oh what the hell, you have all day tomorrow to study for 308 and the philosophy can come in... somewhere... i don't know where but you can squeeze it in."

The landscaping people came this morning and poured rocks over 99% of the backyard, and layed down like 15 stepping stones to form a path from my door to the back door of Cynthia/Gary's house. Finally, when it rains now it won't be a giant mudhole in the backyard, and Apollo can't run as fast on these rocks so I can catch him when I want to get him into the house and he tries to run away from me, thinking it's a game or something when I have to go to school and he's making me late.... he's sleeping like a baby right now in front of his new favorite piece of furniture in the house: the heat lamp.

2 days and 2 tests left...

1 comment:

Terry said...

haha I haven't talked to that fool in too long... we're supposed to go bowling some time!