Monday, December 05, 2005

4 Days and Counting

Well, I've made it through this quarter thus far, and I have to say that the worst is definetly behind me. All of the "Monday Madness" (4 hours of class, 6 hours of work - 11AM to 11PM on campus), "Torturous Tuesdays" (7 hours of EE lab, 2 hours of philosophy lecture - 8AM to 7 PM on campus), and "Worn-out Wednesdays" (3 hours of EE lab, 4 hours of class - 8AM to 5PM) are all over and I will never again have to put myself through such a demanding schedule again in my life... I've often found myself wanting to collapse after those 3 days, but nevertheless - I've made it through 10 weeks of that hell and this is the final stretch.

Not to mention that I've already managed through 3 out of the 7 finals I have to take... the 3 lab finals were taken during this last week of school - Deadweek. What are left are 4 finals:

CPE 229: Monday 10-1
EE 328: Tuesday 4-7
EE 308: Thursday 10-1
PHIL 320: Thursday 4-6

As I continue to waste time (procrastinating from studying right now), I can only dream of the rest and relaxation that is to come my way in the form of a 3 week break, in which will be filled with good food, chilling with friends (high school AND college buddies), and lots and lots of video/computer game playing.

I've realized that I'm a Facebook Addict... I need to check myself into a clinic or something.

No comments: