Monday, August 14, 2006

Rock And Roll (Could Never Hip Hop Like This) Part 2



- (feat. DJ Q-bert, Grand Wizard Theodore, Jazzy Jay, Lord Finesse, Mike Shinoda, Rahzel & Chester Bennington) / Knockers (feat. Tim Meadows)
- Artist: Handsome Boy Modeling School
- Album: White People


I can't believe I'm actually posting at work, but I had to. First I was still looking up clips of the brand new Linkin Park song "QWERTY" (or maybe the nickname for now) from the Summer Sonic tour in Japan recently. I came across this clip, of which I don't think the video actually matches the actual song, because the quality of the audio is obviously too good and there's no crowd noise, and of course the words don't match Chester's lips. However, the song is badass and from what others have said, is only a part of the 7 minute 16 seconds full version of the song. Either way, I love it and hope to download the full song to hear the part where Mike sings. I have managed to find/teach myself how to:

1.) Save videos off of YouTube. HARD WAY:
Clear your temporary internet files and then downloading the clip from YouTube, and copy + pasting it onto the desktop. EASY WAY: Here is the link: http://keepvid.com/

2.) Convert various video files to the desired format. This came about when I was trying to figure out the new "FLV" file format into WMV or MPEG, but I found the software that allows me to go straight from that file type (to WMV or MPEG if I wanted to) directly to MP3s. Replay Converter: http://www.replay-video.com/

I'm going to make a ringtone from the MP3 that I ripped of the above video. This song is so sick, and I can't wait for Linkin Park's new album... and go see them in concert... a couple of times.

No comments: