Thursday, November 11, 2004

Well he broke another one today. But he got an ass-whopping at the same time too. I keep the foam around now to just show him that I will be pissed off at him for certain things and kick his butt. I'm down to 1 pair, the same ones that I use for SoF2 with the microphone... geezes. Well, at least he's a good lap warmer.

Blah blah blah, Huy this and Teresa that, hanging around her and all this other stuff. Keywords: sushi, friends, alone with dream girl, hung around for a year, problems, getting stoned and high but still so smart. Why do I fel like shit right now after hearing that? I don't know, but I found a friend in the windex vodka. I think it's just the feeling of not knowing someone's past and then have other people talk about it as a side conversation. I think I'll never understand that... how someone can just waltz into another person's life not knowing them, and being able to figure them out and get accepted into another group etc. I'm always missing the boat, and it really sucks.

I keep feeling myself setting the bar lower and lower for some reason or another. I guess that's not right for me to say it, but what the hell, I said it: I'm lowering the bar more and more and not expecting such high standards from myself, who really can't expect those high standards. But, it doesn't seem to work... at least not yet. I guess we'll see what happends.

Wow, feeling down really sucks. It really makes you think about things... all the questions in life. No, I take that back. It's not things in life, but thoughts regarding a relationship, and how it will forever be nonexistent.

(looking down) Well that's why I have you, little turd-breath.

No comments: